Tuesday 9 January 2018

Oh Come On...!

Day 6 of my fasting and still no weight loss! Very frustrated this morning with it. Last time I did this fast I lost a stone within the 9 days. Is my body different now that I've had a baby? Surely I should still lose weight - I mean, I was eating rubbish, now suddenly I'm not, and yet there isn't a single change. Bit disheartening and I'm getting worried because I have NO summer clothes that will fit me if this doesn't shift. As it is I'm cycling between about 3 outfits and even they don't fit comfortably. Walking half an hour each day too - fairly briskly.
I know it will come off but it seems that it's going to be a lot slower than I expected.
I suppose on the up side, the mental guilt at eating crap is gone. I just hate seeing people and knowing they must be thinking how much weight I've put on. If it would start to shift I wouldn't mind as much...
I'll stick at it.
Right - time for my aloe vera gel... lucky me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment