Sunday 23 June 2013

Hurray?

Went out last night - had quite a bit to drink but stuck to the vodka and orange juice. Also resisted Salt and Vinegar Pringles that someone brought to the house - big hurdle! So I definitely didn't go over 2000 calories.
Got to bed at ten o'clock this morning... Got up about three, and weighed myself. Two kilos lighter! However, as John pointed out, considering I drank quite a bit and didn't have much water, I'm probably dehydrated and it was water retention. Might have gone back up a bit tomorrow.

Made a quiche for our dinner today - I had about a quarter with some lettuce leaves too - since it's homemade it's hard to guage so I'm just counting it as 500 calories.

I've found today to be tough - really want some chocolate. I came very close to having a chocolate which would only take me 33 calories over the 500 but I didn't. Figured it's silly to eat it when I can just wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm finally going to have some of that guacamole!

No comments:

Post a Comment