Monday 10 June 2013

Loose Jeans

Feast day one is over. I was a bit worried that eating what I want would be hard to stop the next day but it's fine.

I ended up only having about 1400 calories yesterday. We didn't go to the barbeque in the end as John was too tired, so as well as my chicken wings, I had soup and a roll, and then a roll toasted with peanut butter and a fruit salad. Way too high in sugar, fat and carbohydrates and lacking in everything else but so nice to eat!

I think for my fast meal tonight I'll have a salmon fillet with broccoli and asparagus. And maybe a bit of pesto for a kick. Nice and healthy. Maybe an orange for dessert.

I'm supervising exams at the moment which is a pain - means I can't fill up in water throughout the day as I can't leave to go to the bathroom.

Hope my stomach doesn't start rumbling loudly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment