Thursday 11 July 2013

NOOO....

Doom has come upon me. I think I'm allergic to avocados. My eczema is flaring up again, and having thought about it, avocado is the only foodstuff that I've significantly added to my diet in the last two months.

I am really, really, really disappointed. It's so delicious and creamy. So, no more avocados for a while. I'll see if my rash goes down, and if so, I'll guess that's it.

Funnily enough, I googled to see if anyone else had a similar reaction to avocado and a lot of people actually use it to HELP their eczema!

Got up this morning and did my five minutes of exercises. 55 squats and 25 crunches. The squats weren't too bad actually, I did them with the bed behind me and touched it with my bottom every time I squatted. A couple of times I lost my balance and actually sat but I wasn't too bad. I am going to get John to check my form though, because I have a feeling I'm not doing it quite right. It was tiring but I've no pain in my muscles after, and considering that I haven't used those muscles in about a year, there should be something!

Fast day today and I must say; I'm starving! I've had about four pints of water and a cup of coffee to help quench the hunger. I could have had a bowl of soup for lunch but I prefer to keep the fast going until dinnertime. I'll have some more butternut squash soup and bread I think. And maybe a square of dark chocolate. To console me over the loss of the avocado.

My dad's coming for dinner tomorrow - I'm going to make pasta with a smoked salmon and white wine sauce. With cream. Can't wait...

Oh, I finally took some "before" pictures last night. I downloaded an app on my phone which means they're password protected so no one can come across them by accident! So, we'll see. In a couple of months, I may decide to put them up with some "after" photos. Depends on how I look then!

No comments:

Post a Comment