Tuesday 9 July 2013

Still Jiggling...!

Well. It's been a few days. I had another cheat day this weekend.
Friday was a feast day, which included, amongst other things, chocolate cake, an avocado, two eggs and a white bread roll. Not all at the same time, I hasten to add. That came to 1964 calories altogether.

I had arranged to meet my dad on Saturday at his workplace for lunch - I brought a picnic with me and it looked so good that I decided to have another cheat day, which I didn't even count but guesstimated to be 2000 calories. I had made smoked salmon pate, cheese and ham pastries, tuna salad, devilled eggs and wraps. So lots of carbohydrates and deliciousness. We had leftovers for dinner on Saturday night and I fasted on Sunday, with a tuna salad for dinner, which was 417 calories. I woke up yesterday to find that I'd lost more weight! I have now lost 14 kilos, or 30 pounds! Very happy with myself. I'm also pleased to notice that my belt is about half an inch away from tightening another notch. I actually managed it this morning but found that it was too uncomfortable when sitting down! So maybe tomorrow. My arms have gone down another inch each (although they still jiggle - a lot) and I've lost another inch from each thigh and one from my hips.

I felt a bit guilty yesterday - I was on a feast day and couldn't resist some more of the leftovers from the picnic. I finished off the pate, with a big hunk of bread, and had half a cheese and ham pastry. And this was after dinner - when I wasn't even hungry! As a result, my day came to about 2200 calories which I wasn't too happy about.

So severe fasting today. One coffee for breakfast, and only water for the rest of the day. I'm going to have a protein-filled salad for dinner which should come to 430 calories or so.

Going back to France in a week for the burial of my grandad's ashes. Whilst we're there, we'll be going to see some cousins who have a pool. With the weather being as amazing as it is, it would be silly to pass up the chance for a swim. Even if those cousins are all tanned and skinny. I'm just going to have to be brave.

My dad's coming over for dinner on Friday, (I'm trying to feed him a bit while my mum's away) which is a feast day, luckily. However, we have plans to go out with friends on Saturday night. So Saturday might have to be a cheat day. Although I don't want this becoming a habit. I might fast on Friday until dinnertime, in an effort to limit my calories a bit. And then fast on Saturday, again till dinnertime when I'll have to eat for soakage. The annoying thing is that I don't really like drinking. But I know if I sip on a juice while everyone else is drinking, I'll get bored. And I do want to go out to see them. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment