Tuesday 13 August 2013

And On Again...

Back on track which feels good. Had a feast day of 1600 calories yesterday - 4 rice cakes with 30g of pate for breakfast, two soft-boiled eggs with a small roll for lunch, and pasta with a red pepper, chicken and goat's cheese sauce for dinner.
Fast day today - vegetable soup with a pitta bread for dinner later and a square of 70% dark chocolate for dessert. That'll be 481 calories. Can't wait - I'm starving! Had a busy day though which is always good for keeping my mind off eating.

Meeting my dad for lunch tomorrow - I always get the chicken liver pate plate when I go for lunch with him - it's quite small so only comes to about 370 calories - it's always harder to work out calories in restaurants. Can't exactly start weighing the pate at the table!
I did the weekly shop today and I bought a delicious-looking pizza for our dinner tomorrow night. Goat's cheese, spinach and caramelised onions - mmmmm... We're going to have a half each with some salad - the whole pizza is 1200 calories! To think that I used to think nothing of eating a whole pizza myself for dinner..!

I love this diet though - I would never have bought a pizza before for dinner unless we had been out the night before as I'd have felt guilty. Now, knowing that I can fit half into my calories, and that it's a treat means that I have no guilt about it.

I have friends coming for dinner on Friday night - since it'll be an evening of heavy eating I'm going to fast all day before - even though it's a feast day. Really don't want a repeat of the last day's calories or guilt!

Got a haircut today - who knows - maybe I'll be down another pound tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment